02 03 MaKa Style: Washington Square Park 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Washington Square Park

34
Washington Square Park
Just another weekend spent walking around this beautiful city with my hubby. The morning started off chilly, so I layered my look with a fall must have...my favorite leather jacket. It gave an edgier vibe to my ultra feminine and summery look. Since it is Spring NYFW here in the city, my look fit right in. :) I am DETERMINED to be sitting in one of those NYFW seats next year. GOALS! 
Dress: ASOS | Jacket: River Island N/A Similar: River Island |  Heels: Nordstrom N/A Similar: Vince Camuto

With the temps still nearing the 80s, this dress was perfect for the occasion considering we went to visit my friend at a flower shop in Greenwich Village called Spina NYC. My friend Jayme catered the event with an array of freshly homemade hummus, vegetable spreads, breads, veggies, and cheeses.
Her displays and recipes are truly a work of art.  The beautiful, vibrant colors prove that there was so much thought and creativity put into this display. In fact, it was so pretty, that I was almost afraid to try a bite, but I did and was definitely not disappointed. The fuchsia colored beet hummus was AMAZING. I can honestly say that I don't even like hummus, but she has now made me a fan. 
This Kitchen Bird really likes to focus on locally sourced, fresh ingredients for her recipes. In fact she bases her daily meals off of what is fresh at the market each day. Make sure to check out her blog at
kitchenbird.wordpress.com for some inspiration for your meals!!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38