02 03 MaKa Style: SWEET Stylin' 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

SWEET Stylin'

34
This past weekend, my hubby and I took a stroll through SoHo.... just another one of my favorite neighborhoods in this awesome city that we live in. I love this part of the city, because you never know who you are brushing shoulders with in such an eclectic group of people that include actors, artists and designers. You never know who you might see or what you might find. 

As for us two regular folk, we were on a mission. It was a mission to sample some delicious treats from The Little Cupcake Bakeshop located on the corner of Prince and Mott Street. 

What sets this cute little shop apart from other bakeries in the city, is that they they use fresh, sustainable ingredients, locally sourced from areas such as the Catskills, Hudson Valley, Vermont and New Jersey. A crowd pleaser is their Brooklyn Blackout Cake which some have stated is the "best chocolate cake in America." I kinda wish I knew this, because I passed over it while making my selection. However, I wasn't disappointed with my vanilla bean cupcake. :) 
Another little perk was this adorable mural painted on the outside of the bakery. How sweet is this?? So many people were stopping and taking little photo ops, that of course we couldn't resist!!


Dress: AQUA by Bloomingdale's / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (N/A) / Nail Polish: Urban Outfitters / Lips: Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Electric Pink /  Lipliner: Makeup For Ever in Bright Fuchsia Pink





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38