MaKa Style: SWIMSUIT SEASON
Tummy Concealer Tips
* Ruching works because it skims over the middle and creates a defined waistline.
*Tankinis and one-piece suits can help flatten your waistline, plus they are super on trend this season.
* Try retro high waist two pieces if you carry your weight towards the lower part of your belly.
Lauren Ralph Lauren Bel Aire Shirred Bandeau One Piece Swimsuit
Color Block Adjustable Side Tankini
* Available in other colors
Land's End- Women's Slender Tunic One Piece Swimsuit
Modcloth- Set the Serene Swimsuit
Land's End Slender Grecian One Piece Swimsuit
Check it out in Sierra Ruby!
Topshop Textured Longline Bikini Set
Profile by Gottex Tutti Frutti A-Line Halter Tankini Top
La Blanca Twist Front Bandeau One-Piece Swimsuit
Esther Williams Bathing Beauty One-Piece Swimsuit in Peacock
*Skip the skimpy tops such as string bikinis and opt for something with wider straps and ample coverage. Underwire can be helpful to keep your bubbies up.
* Halter necklines can add the extra support.
* If minimizing your bust area is your goal, you don't want to draw extra attention with bold prints and embellishments.
Esther Williams Bathing Beauty One-Piece Swimsuit in Emerald
Tommy Bahama Pearl Solids Underwire Halter Top and Ruched- Side Swim Bottom
Kate Spade New York Georgica Beach Stripe Bralette Bikini Top and Bottom
J. Crew Halter Wrap One-Piece Swimsuit
* Available in other colors
Clover Canyon Liquid Jade Reversible Neoprene Bikini Top and Bottom
Fantasie Ravello Twist Bandeau Swim Top and Bottom
*Draw attention to the chest by choosing suits with more pattern or embellishments such as ruffles or beading.
*Triangle tops create the illusion of more curves. Opt for those skimpy tops, you can do it!
* Push up Push Push Up TOPS! Look for extra lift!
* Just embrace what you have and wear the bandeau. Not many can and it looks great on you!
Victoria's Secret The Hottie Halter
Women's Beach Club Bandeau One Piece Swimsuit
Topshop Deep Blue Plunge Bikini Set
Ella Moss Swim Cabana Striped Halter Bikini Top and Banded Bottom
Trina Turk Big Sur Triangle Bikini Top and Big Sur String Bikini Bottom
J.Crew- Striped Underwire Bikini Top
*Other Colors Available
*Your goal is the draw the attention away from your hips and thighs, so choose something with eye catching details for the top, such as embellishments above the waistline or plunging necklines.
*Avoid anything that may pinch the skin such as boy shorts or one pieces with cut outs. Look for fold -over banded bottoms with strings that cinch at the sides.
* A suit with a skirt can help with coverage, but if you choose to show more, find a suit with a high arch at the leg that sits right below the hipline.
Women's Coastal Spirit V-Neck One Piece Swimsuit
Love is Wading One Piece Swimsuit in Teal
Marilyn Enhancer Bra and Ruched Waist Moderate Bottom
Victoria's Secret The Forever One Piece
Red Carter Flip Flop Colorblock One Piece
La Blanca Island Goddess One Piece Swimdress
Old Navy- Foldover-Waist Bikini Bottoms
* Choose suits with a lot of detailing. Choose prints, cut outs, textures, rings, ruffles...you name it. These all draw attention to certain areas creating the illusion of curves.
*For straight body types, you can go smaller in the bottoms department. Your booty will appear more curvaceous.
Shoshanna Ruffled Shimmery Push Up Top and Bottom
Kore Swim Flora One Piece
Victoria's Secret Fringe Macrame Monokini
Kate Spade New York Georgica Beach Bow Front Underwire Top and Bottom
Shoshanna Retro Floral Underwire One Piece Swimsuit
Lazul Venus Twisted Bandeau Bikini Top and Maia Gathered Side Swim Bottom
Scalloped Underwire Maillot
land's end, shopping, style, summer, swimsuits, swimwear, TRENDS + TIPS, TRENDS and TIPS, TRENDS+TIPS