02 03 MaKa Style: JEANS QUEEN 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

JEANS QUEEN

34
DOLLED UP IN DENIM- THE MAKA LOOK
On Saturday, my hubby and I took a walk around the island for our annual Cherry Blossom Festival. Some of the trees had already lost their blooms, but a few were still as beautiful as can be. They made  the best backdrop for the most picturesque moments! 
On Friday's post, I talked about denim, so I thought I would show off one of this spring's hottest trends. PS. Roosevelt Island has so many niches that we haven't even discovered yet. We came across this electrical building that had the cutest blue doors!
I even got my hubby to pose!! So handsome! xoxo
Finally took a few over by Four Freedoms park, with Manhattan in the back view. Say hello to my back yard! I LOVE NY!
Shirt: LOFT (N/A)  
Jeans: Lucky Brand Love their jeans. Hard to find jeans that really flatter. 
Booties: Steve Madden * The sizes run big. I wear Size 7 and they were WAY too big. I sized down, but still needed them stretched at a 6.5. WORTH IT! 
Necklace: ETSY SHOP Layered and Long 
Hat: N/A Similar: Urban Outfitters 
Gold Rings: Norbu Bijoux * A lovely little jewelry shop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Lipstick: NARS Dragon Girl  * My absolute fav shade of Red. Taylor Swift's too! 
Jacket: River Island (N/A)
Sunglasses: Ray- Bans


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38