02 03 MaKa Style: SEQUINS and SWEATERS 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

SEQUINS and SWEATERS

34

Half of my Thanksgiving was spent at work holding down the fort in case news were to break. Luckily it didnt, so I was able to get dinner on the table in the evening!! A quiet day in the control room wasn't going to keep me from feeling pretty. Pair a gray tee, a cozy sweater and a sparkly skirt and I was ready to go!!


If you want to achieve this look, 

A Gray Tee


Target


A Sequin Skirt


J Crew


A little bit longer than the original but it works!



ASOS


American Eagle



JC Penney

A Gray Sweater


H&M



ASOS


I finished my look with a pair of black booties.


DSW

You can also find a Sam Edelman pair here...

Urban Outfitters

Sweaters and sequins never looked so good!







Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38